Cute I’ve Reached That Age Where My Brain Goes From Unisex Shirt

Than McConnell but he has run wild. He gives his state more than any other state simply because no one will run against himSo the entire country is under this man's thumb. You might disagree with me on finer points and that great but what would you do about those two Senators? Sure, both of those senators suck, but I believe the cost of putting on term limits is higher. If a senator is term-limited out they have 6 years to sell their vote for their future position. Look at how retiring generals whore themselves out for defense industry dollars. My solution to the Feinstein and McConnells of the world is democracy reform, ranked-choice voting, money out of an.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Viewtees- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Monsta X Merch Monsta X Llogo Shirt

Nice Iron Maiden 45 Years Of 1975-2020 Thank You For Shirt

Hot Idk Bro You Kinda Sus Musical Shirt