Nice Girls Don’t Gry Shirt

What everyone does by prioritizing a few issues above others.I see what you're saying, but my greater point is that I think most people are single-issue voters at some level. It's just the thing they'd be single-issue voters about isn't a subject of political debate. Like right now we have concentration camps for immigrants, I would hope if we moved up to death camps that some people would refuse to vote for any candidate that supports death camps. But given how many of my friends think voter suppression is a good thing I'm not sure. No, I definitely see where you're coming from. You're saying single-issue voting isn't a black and white thing and that's very.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Viewtees- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Monsta X Merch Monsta X Llogo Shirt

Nice Iron Maiden 45 Years Of 1975-2020 Thank You For Shirt

Hot Idk Bro You Kinda Sus Musical Shirt