Nice Peace Love Ryan Rash Tee Shirt

In actually reducing abortions, like sex Ed and poverty reduction. I definitely agree with your second statement that they should be more willing to take actions that actually prevent abortions from happening like sex Ed. I can’t get behind your first one. I don’t think it’s fair to assume that pro-lifers don’t think abortion is murder because they don’t murder those that give abortions. Wouldn’t that just make them hypocrites? If they want to do anything about abortion I think they should go about it in a legal and non-violent matter. You have to look at it from their perspective dude. You and I might not give two shits about who gets abortions but people a.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Viewtees- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Monsta X Merch Monsta X Llogo Shirt

Nice Iron Maiden 45 Years Of 1975-2020 Thank You For Shirt

Hot Idk Bro You Kinda Sus Musical Shirt